Poem commented by Davide Rondoni, who unveils the secrets and meanings...
Italian edition of the Old Testament's Ecclesiastes. New translation...
Collection of 57 poems and short texts in prose. French edition. Rosnay...
Poem commented by Davide Rondoni, who unveils the secrets and meanings of this universal sonnet, which sees the nature of man realized in the relationship with the infinite.
Volume (10.5x16.5 cm) of 63 pages typeset by hand in Garamond types, cast in Paris by Deberny & Peignot.
Limited and numbered print-run of 142 copies, printed on Italian deluxe pure-cotton papers, handmade following traditional methods.
This is one of 31 numbered copies printed on heavy white Magnani handmade paper.
Moreover, for a total of 142 copies, this book comes in the following editions (prices and images on request):
- 58 copies printed on light-blue Magnani handmade paper, whose watermark reads "Le Carte” (our of run);
- 25 copies on ivory-colored Magnani handmade paper, distinguished by the presence of a watermark which reads “Le Carte”;
- 16 copies on cream-colored Roma paper, handmade in Fabriano;
- 9 on rough-surface Magnani handmade paper;
- 3 copies on original late 18th-century laid paper, handmade in the epoch when the poet Giacomo Leopardi lived. This paper, produced in Tuscany, is distinguished by the presence of the typical three-lilies watermark.
The volume is housed in a hand-made slipcase and box, custom made to an exact size, whose exteriors are covered with Ingres paper. The book title is letterpress-printed on the slipcase’s spine.