Italian edition of the Old Testament's Ecclesiastes. New translation...
Collection of 57 poems and short texts in prose. French edition. Rosnay...
Print run of 18 copies on paper made in Sicily. English edition....
First edition. Poems and proses related to Messanic themes. Written by Guido Ceronetti, Ionesco, Virgil, Eraclitus, Isaiah, Black Elk, Rimbaud, Bloy, Beckett, Joyce, Mansour, Sibony. Print run of 56 on Johannot paper.
Introduction by the author. Poems and proses related to Messanic themes written by Guido Ceronetti. They are followed by proses on the same topic, selected and translated by the author, which were written by Ionesco, Virgil, Eraclitus, Isaiah, Black Elk, Rimbaud, Bloy, Beckett, Joyce, Mansour, Sibony.
Volume in 8vo oblong format, of 128 pages typeset by hand in 12 point Tallone types, designed by Alberto Tallone, cut by Charles Malin in Paris and cast by Radiguer.
This is one of 56 numbered copies printed on mould-made pure-cotton Johannot paper.
317 copie were printed, of which:
- 170 numbered copies, printed on wove off-white Magnani paper, made of pure cotton in Tuscany, numbered from 51 to 170 (sold out);
- 50 copies numbered from 1 to 50, printed on wove white Magnani paper made in Tuscany, which include an original graphic print by Ugo Nespolo, made in stencil technique, inspired to Black Elk’s words (images and prices on request);
- 56 numbered copies printed on mould-made pure-cotton Johannot paper;
- 23 numbered copies, printed on pure-cotton handmade Umbria paper, handmade in Fabriano (images and prices on request);
- 18 numbered copies, printed on Gampi paper, handmade in Japan (images and prices on request);
The volume is housed in a hand-made slipcase and box, custom made to an exact size, whose exteriors are covered with Ingres paper. The book title is letterpress-printed on the slipcase’s spine.